A new season is upon us.
Tania and I have been experiencing a shift in our lives and it is exciting. Our themes that we set at the beginning of the year are bearing fruit, guided by an invisible hand. Things are falling into place and we are starting to reap the fruits of our labour. In fact there are events taking place right now that if I went into detail one would find it hard to believe. It is the stuff that books like “The Secret” are written about. We are seeing the manifestation of the power of visualization and positive thinking. I have found myself in a space of love, forgiveness and delight. The floodgates have opened, and all the things I value are abundant in my life.
How did this come about? What did we do to deserve this?
There are definitely a few things that we have been doing that have brought this about.
- Gratitude: Tania and I are extremely grateful for the people, events and things that we are blessed with. We both consciously take the time to be grateful for all we have especially each other.
- Acceptance: Tania and I accept the way things are without question. This does not mean that we are not ambitious or driven, instead we accept what we have right now and we plan and focus on that which we want.
- Patience: Tania and I are patient with each other. We are patient with our children and we are patient with life. We do not rush time or life and we consciously live each day on its merit.
- Consciousness: Tania and I are conscious of each other and our surroundings. We make conscious decisions, whether we need to decide what to eat, how much to drink or what we will allow in our lives. Living consciously allows us to operate within our boundaries and ensure that our choices reflect our direction in life and keep us focused on the big picture.
- Boundaries: Tania and I have very clear boundaries. We have boundaries about how we let people treat us, we have boundaries that define what is acceptable for us and what we will not tolerate. We have very clear boundaries for all the children and they are free to express themselves and be themselves within the safety of the boundaries. (For anyone interested in Personal Boundaries I would recommend this course by Tania Boost Your Self-Worth, Get Respect by Having Good Boundaries )
- Love: Saving the best for last. Tania and I love life. We love each other and our children. We love the people we interact with and the work we do. We love our time alone and our time shared with others. We love our adventures and we love our life.
So the magic that is taking place is by design.
It has been a calculated plan to lead us to where we want to be and in going along the journey we are finding that the most exciting place is where we are right here, right now, whether that is today, tomorrow or in five months’ time. Our simple steps that we undertake, some of which are mentioned above, have transformed our lives and we both love where we at and where we heading.
I challenge each of you to make your own list, find your passions and make a difference in your own life because it spills over and before you know it you helping out others less fortunate than you and feeling great about your wonderful life.